With a Vaspian phone, you have a full service, end-to-end cloud-based communications system, capable of managing every aspect of your office’s communications, both internally and externally.
But how exactly do you use it? Here is a simple guide to get you started.
Make a call
Making a call is very easy and straightforward with a Vaspian phone.
- To make external calls, dial a number specified by your company to get an outside line (usually 8 or 9), then simply dial the number of the party you are trying to reach.
- The button next to the line will light up green when the call is active.
- Hit the red hold button to place the call on hold; the line will then flash red to indicate the hold.
If you need to make another call while keeping the current call on hold, simply press another line button and make an additional call without disconnecting the original call.
- To transfer a call, simply hit the button next to the word “Transfer” toward the top of the menu screen, and then dial the extension of the party you wish to transfer the call to.
- Vaspian phones will always do a “supervised transfer,” which means you will be able to talk to the person you want to transfer the call to before actually doing so.
- Complete the transfer by pressing the transfer button again or simply hanging up the call.
You can also transfer to an external number by hitting the transfer button, dialing the number for an outside line, and then dialing the party’s number.
- To set up a conference call, make your first call and then select a second line to make your next call.
- Once you’ve connected to that second number, press the button next to the word “Conference” on the menu screen.
- When the lines are successfully connected, the screen will read 3-Way Call at the top and bottom of the screen.
Be sure to check out our phone training YouTube tutorial and browse our previous webinars to improve your telecommunication skills! To get setup with a Vaspian phone service or to learn more about or products, contact us today!